2/26/12

postheadericon Thomas & Betts Z503-5 Superstrut

Best Buy Thomas & Betts Z503-5 Superstrut Online Store


Thomas & Betts Z503-5 Superstrut

you looking for inexpensive Thomas & Betts Z503-5 Superstrut?

before decision to buy, I searches on online so long time. So I gathered a shop that sells Thomas & Betts Z503-5 Superstrut and compare prices to. Some stores offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

Thomas & Betts Z503-5 Superstrut
Top beam clamp. For attaching Superstrut pipe hangers to beams using threaded rod. Malleable iron. Goldgalv electro plated zinc finish. Clamps have tapped holes in base and back to accept bolt or hanger rod. Jaw openings accomodate I beam, column, or angle flanges up to 1'' thickness. Poly bag of 1 each.

Thomas & Betts Z503-5 Superstrut

  • beam clamp superstrut top


This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: