4/6/12

postheadericon JET 252010 1 PT 1-Ton Capacity Plain Trolley for H or I Beams

Best Cheap JET 252010 1 PT 1-Ton Capacity Plain Trolley for H or I Beams Sale


JET 252010 1 PT 1-Ton Capacity Plain Trolley for H or I Beams

you looking for low-priced JET 252010 1 PT 1-Ton Capacity Plain Trolley for H or I Beams?

before decision to buy, I searches on on-line so long time. So I gathered a online shop that sells JET 252010 1 PT 1-Ton Capacity Plain Trolley for H or I Beams and compare prices to. Some stores offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

JET 252010 1 PT 1-Ton Capacity Plain Trolley for H or I Beams
JET industrial-duty trolley is designed for low maintenance and trouble-free operation. Multiple spacer washers make beam flange width adjustment quick and easy. Compliance: OSHA, ANSI/ASME B30.11 and B3017 standards. Capacity (lbs.): 2,000, Adjustable: Yes, Beam Height (in.): 4 - 19, Flange Width (in.): 3 - 8, Works With: Wide-flange h beams, standard I beams, or curved track, Material Type: Rugged steel side plates, Osha Approved: Yes

JET 252010 1 PT 1-Ton Capacity Plain Trolley for H or I Beams

  • Rugged steel trolleys feature lifetime lubricated, double sealed ball bearings
  • Use on straight or curved track
  • Can be installed or removed at any point along the beam
  • Built-in bumper guards
  • Can be used with H and I-beams


This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: