4/1/12

postheadericon Thomas & Betts Z500-25 Superstrut

you looking for inexpensive Thomas & Betts Z500-25 Superstrut?

Buy Thomas & Betts Z500-25 Superstrut Sale

before decision to buy, I searches on on line so long time. So I gathered a store that sells Thomas & Betts Z500-25 Superstrut and compare prices to. Some online shops offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

Thomas & Betts Z500-25 Superstrut Specification

  • top beam clamp superstrut

Thomas & Betts Z500-25 Superstrut Overview

Top beam clamp. For attaching Superstrut pipe hangers to beams using threaded rod. Malleable iron. Goldgalv electro plated zinc finish. Clamps have tapped holes in base and back to accept bolt or hanger rod. Jaw openings accomodate I beam, column, or angle flanges up to 1'' thickness. Poly bag of 1 each. [else][endif] [if
  • top beam clamp superstrut
]

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: