Blog Archive

3/9/12

postheadericon FallTech 7489 Vertical Beam Clamp

you looking for low priced FallTech 7489 Vertical Beam Clamp?

Discount FallTech 7489 Vertical Beam Clamp Shop

before decision to buy, I searches on on line so long time. So I gathered a online store that sells FallTech 7489 Vertical Beam Clamp and compare prices to. Some online shops offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

FallTech 7489 Vertical Beam Clamp Overview

[else][endif] [if
  • Rugged stainless steel and aluminum construction
  • Ideal for vertical and horizontal I-beam structures
  • Screw clamping system provides for quick and easy installation and adjustment in any application
  • Rated at over 5,000 pounds
  • Meets the Requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359
]

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: