Blog Archive

3/8/12

postheadericon Vestil E-MT-2 Steel Push Low Profile Eye Manual Trolley, 2000 lbs Capacity, 2-1/4" - 8-5/8" I-Beam Flange, 2-5/8" Headroom

Best Buy Vestil E-MT-2 Steel Push Low Profile Eye Manual Trolley, 2000 lbs Capacity, 2-1/4" - 8-5/8" I-Beam Flange, 2-5/8" Headroom Shop



Vestil E-MT-2 Steel Push Low Profile Eye Manual Trolley, 2000 lbs Capacity, 2-1/4

Vestil E-MT-2 Steel Push Low Profile Eye Manual Trolley, 2000 lbs Capacity, 2-1/4
Trollies have been designed to quickly install on virtually any S type I-beam. The width of the trolley is adjusted by rotating the center rod with lifting eye clockwise or counterclockwise. Once hoist (sold separately) is attached, center rod cannot be rotated which prevents trolley width from accidentally changing. Steel construction and painted finish. Height is measured from bottom of wheel to bottom of hooking eye.

Vestil E-MT-2 Steel Push Low Profile Eye Manual Trolley, 2000 lbs Capacity, 2-1/4

  • This product is intended strictly for use in professional and industrial environments. Customer must determine whether this product complies with requirements applied where the product will be used

you looking for low price Vestil E-MT-2 Steel Push Low Profile Eye Manual Trolley, 2000 lbs Capacity, 2-1/4" - 8-5/8" I-Beam Flange, 2-5/8" Headroom?

before decision to buy, I searches on on-line so long time. So I gathered a store that sells Vestil E-MT-2 Steel Push Low Profile Eye Manual Trolley, 2000 lbs Capacity, 2-1/4" - 8-5/8" I-Beam Flange, 2-5/8" Headroom and compare prices to. Some online stores offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: