Blog Archive

3/7/12

postheadericon JET 252710 JBC-1 1-Ton Capacity Beam Clamp

you looking for low priced JET 252710 JBC-1 1-Ton Capacity Beam Clamp?

Best Cheap JET 252710 JBC-1 1-Ton Capacity Beam Clamp Store

before decision to buy, I searches on on line so long time. So I gathered a web store that sells JET 252710 JBC-1 1-Ton Capacity Beam Clamp and compare prices to. Some shops offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

JET 252710 JBC-1 1-Ton Capacity Beam Clamp Features

  • adjusts with ease to fit a board range of wide-flange H or standard I-beam
  • clamp jaw designed to distribute the load away from beam flange edge
  • Low headroom with built-in suspension rod.
  • Proof tested with test certificate.

JET 252710 JBC-1 1-Ton Capacity Beam Clamp Overview

252710 Style: Working Load Limit:2000"lb, Wt.:11lb (252710) This item features: -Grip Cap.: 2 31/32 in [Min], 8 21/32 in [Max]. -Locking Type: T-Bolt. -Type: Beam/Rail Clamp. -Price is for 1 Each. Testing and approvals: -ANSI. -ASME. -ISO. [else][endif] [if
  • adjusts with ease to fit a board range of wide-flange H or standard I-beam
  • clamp jaw designed to distribute the load away from beam flange edge
  • Low headroom with built-in suspension rod.
  • Proof tested with test certificate.
]

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: